Exchanges & Return Numbers (RMAs)
The fastest way to exchange a product is to return your original purchase following the instructions provided and then place a new order. Immediately placing a new order ensures that you’ll get the new product quickly and that it won’t go out of stock while you wait for an exchange.
Call or chat with a support hero if you’d prefer to make an exchange without setting up a new order.
All products are subject to the manufacturers warranty guidelines. Race Consulting Agency does not provide additional or extended warranties. Should you have any warranty related issue, feel free to contact the manufacturer or us for more details.
All return requests must be submitted in your online account portal! You must contact RCA to obtain a return order authorization before returning anything.
- Sales invoice and/or return authorization # must accompany ALL returns, warranties and cores.
- All claims for damaged, missing, or misboxed items must be submitted within 2 business days of receiving the item. We are unable to file a claim past the 2 business day period.
- Special order items, engine internals, electronics, gauges, and items past 30 days of original order are non-returnable.
- We would need to receive the item first and inspect it before any refund is issued.
- A return order does not constitute the acceptance of your return. Items must be returned in resalable, new/unused condition, and are subject to inspection.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded.
- If refund is approved, original payment will be refunded for 15 day returns and minus 20% restocking fee if returned after the 15 day return window. Any costs associated with the return label and original cost of shipping the item to you will also be deducted.
- If refund was not approved, it will be at Race Consulting Agency’s discretion to decide how to proceed and the item can be returned to the customer at their own expense.
With A Prepaid Label
To make shipping your return easy, we offer shipping labels for eligible customers within the continental U.S. who are returning products that don’t need to ship freight.* You’ll have the option to print this label after requesting a return from the Returns tab in your account, or you can receive the label in an email by reaching out to support.
Print your label, tape it to the outside of your return package, and drop it off at the appropriate location at your convenience. The provided label will be deducted from the refund or credits issued for the return of your items.
*Products required to ship freight may include anything that is oversized such as, but not limited to, engines, transmissions, body kits, exhausts, body panels, and drivetrain parts. Anything that was purchased with freight shipping also falls into this category.
Without a Prepaid Label
If you choose to return your products with your own label, it is your responsibility to make sure we have issued an RMA and return address. The RMA number must be included on the label and inside the package.
Most products over the advertised free shipping threshold have the shipping price included in the listed price. Any product that is oversized such as, but not limited to, engines, transmissions, body kits, exhausts, body panels, and drivetrain parts may include additional shipping or freight charges upon purchase. The additional shipping charges at times can only be calculated after the purchase. We will contact you within 2 business days and notify you of any additional charges and will give you the option of cancelling the order if you do not wish to pay them. Shipping promotions exclude freight orders, large shipments and non-continental US delivery locations.
Certain products are advertised for a price that does not include the core charge. A core charge is an amount charged on top of the purchase price to cover the cost of the core part that needs to be returned to the manufacturer. An example would be if you purchase a transmission, a core charge will need to be paid upon purchase. Once you receive your new transmission and return the old one to the manufacturer following included instructions, the core charge can be refunded. Upon return to the manufacturer and approval of the core, Race Consulting Agency will receive the core credit back and will refund the core charge back to you minus applicable fees. Core refund times vary depending on manufacturer policy. It is the responsibility of the customer to follow all core return guidelines from the manufacturer in order for the core refund to be issued. The core charge is non-refundable and becomes part of the purchase price if no core is returned or the core returned is deemed unusable by the manufacturer.
For accepted returns after the "15-day free returns" period, a 20% restocking fee will be applied to all non-defective and unused returns. No returns will be accepted after 30 days and other restrictions do apply. Shipping charges are non-refundable. For orders with "Free Shipping," the original shipping costs will also now apply to any returns.
You may request a change to your order, provided your order has not already been processed and shipped. PLEASE NOTE THAT MOST ORDERS ARE SHIPPED RIGHT AWAY AND CANNOT BE CANCELLED OR CHANGED. Please call during business hours to change your order or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that response times may vary and sending an email to us with order changes does not guarantee for those changes to be made.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance. All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by a Gearhead or as part of a promotion.